This page has moved to a new address.

Frosty Voxbox Review

The Freckled Canvas: Frosty Voxbox Review

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Frosty Voxbox Review

Disclaimer: I was sent these items to review, but all opinions are my own.

Did you watch my unboxing video? I loved trying to create a stop motion video, can't wait to try another one soon. Watch it below!



So I have two top favorites! The first being the EcoTools brush. I got the Sleek and Shine Finisher Hair Brush. I was hesitant at first because I hadn't used a hairbrush in years. (I comb my hair, but I just hadn't used hairbrushes.) I thought I would give it a try. It usually took me about 10 minutes to blow dry my hair so that I could straighten it. Using the EcoTools Sleek and Shine Finisher Hair Brush took me less than 5 minutes to dry my hair! I've used it every day since! Y'all buy this bad boy!

Buy it? Definitely!

available at target or on the EcoTools website

The second thing I love the most is Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover! I've been a loyal user of another brand but their eye makeup remover has always bothered me. It says it's oil-free but it leaves something oil-like behind and it always leaves me a little blinded for a moment. When I got Rimmel's I thought why not?  I was hooked after the first use. Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover leaves my eyes cleaner faster and not oil-like! I'm hooked for life!

Buy it? Definitely!

available at cvs, rite aid, target, walgreens, and walmart

They also sent me a second Rimmel London product. I got the Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in black. It' available in 10 colors, and I totally want to try brown. I love this stuff y'all! It was easy to apply, and didn't streak or cause a mess. I loved the way it looked too! The only thing I didn't absolutely love was it was a little difficult to take off, but ya give and ya take. 

Buy it? yes

available at cvs, rite aid, target, walgreens, and walmart

They sent me a full-size bottle of McCormick's Gourmet Thyme. The bottle was beautiful and made it look clean and inviting - like it was saying "Cook with me!" The bottle had a new design, which the graphic designer in me loved it! And bonus - it was all natural! It tasted good and was fresh! Pick it up at your local market. 

Buy it? yes

available at your local market

I'm not a huge fan of tea so I had my brother, who loves it, review this and the Fruit Vine Bites for me. He was excited about Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea because he loves their brand. He felt let down after he drank it. It didn't taste good he said, it was too sweet and they should just stick to their other flavors.

Buy it? pass

available seasonally at local markets

I got a lipstick, NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum to be exact. I loved the lipstick feeling and how it lasted but I wasn't a fan of the color on me, but it looked good on a friend of mine.

Buy it? In a different color

available at cvs, duane read, family dollar,
 kmart, target, and walmart

When I asked my brother to try the Fruit Vines Bites, his friends were over so they all tried them. We got the Strawberry flavored ones. Drumroll please...they all loved them! They thought they were great and the only thing they wished there were more. 

Buy it? yes

available at your local market

Besides the coupons, the last thing in my box was No7 Protect & Perfect ADVANCED Serum. The smell wasn't that great, but it wasn't bad. I didn't love the way it felt on my skin but after a bit, I was fine. I didn't have enough to really see a difference, and even though they sent me a coupon my small college budget can't really afford it. But I say if you've got the money, spend it!

Buy it? yes

available on their website

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so excited that you liked my post enough to comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home