This page has moved to a new address.

Where Rainbows End | Book Review

The Freckled Canvas: Where Rainbows End | Book Review

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Where Rainbows End | Book Review

Y'all I love Buzz Feed! Have you read this post? It's by far my favorite! I can't hold back my laughter and tears while reading. But that's all besides the point.

I saw this article on my Facebook feed about books to read before they become movies in 2015. Let's be honest, I'm not even gonna read a fraction of them. 50 Shades of Grey? How about 50 Shades of No Thank You!! #abuseisnotlove  I was interested by Where Rainbows End.

courtesy of A Daydreamer's Thoughts

The book is about two english (how cute?) childhood friends and everything they go through as they grow up. It starts when they're like 12 and then ends after they're eligible for senior citizen discounts. I don't want to ruin the story for you, so I won't share the details. I wanted to like this book, but it was bad! It skips large amounts of time and doesn't tell you, it just expects you to get it. I only finished it because I'm not a quitter. So will I watch the movie, maybe but probably just on DVD.

Read it: pass
Watch it: maybe on dvd

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so excited that you liked my post enough to comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home