This page has moved to a new address.

Personal Progress Guide Book | Good Works

The Freckled Canvas: Personal Progress Guide Book | Good Works

Friday, May 23, 2014

Personal Progress Guide Book | Good Works

Quick thought today about good works-

There's a girl I used to follow on instagram who is the best at good works! At least once a month she loads up her starbucks card, and posts a screenshot of it for any of her followers to go grab a drink on her. I'm not a fan of starbucks, not even their hot chocolates. But I'll give you one guess of what I'm a fan of. That's right Chick-fil-A! My favorite way to do some covert good works is to pay for the person behind me in the drive-thru line at Chick-fil-A!

What's your favorite way to do some good works?
And don't forget to click the picture below to download the Good Works guide book


Did you miss previous installments?
Choice & Accountability
Knowledge
Individual Worth
Divine Nature
Introduction & Faith

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so excited that you liked my post enough to comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home