This page has moved to a new address.

Personal Progress Guide Book | Integrity and Virtue

The Freckled Canvas: Personal Progress Guide Book | Integrity and Virtue

Monday, June 9, 2014

Personal Progress Guide Book | Integrity and Virtue

So life has been crazy. Started a new job, that I LOVE! But I'm a whole lot busier now. Then we had some technical difficulties with my laptop of choice. But the laptop is back and good as new! Sorry for the wait, as penance here is the Integrity and Virtue sets!

Now I know what you're thinking. I can't believe it's over, what will I do now? Well guess what! I'll have something for you Friday, so come back!

Click the images below to be taken to the downloads for each set!




Did you miss previous installments?
Good Works
Choice & Accountability
Knowledge
Individual Worth
Divine Nature
Introduction & Faith

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so excited that you liked my post enough to comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home