This page has moved to a new address.

The Freckled Canvas 365 Thankful Days Project

The Freckled Canvas: The Freckled Canvas 365 Thankful Days Project

Friday, January 2, 2015

The Freckled Canvas 365 Thankful Days Project

I loved being happy for 100 days last year! I thought about doing 365 happy days but I wanted to make it bigger and more meaningful. While I was thinking about what to do, from somewhere deep inside me (read the Holy Ghost) I was reminded of a talk Henry B. Eyring gave. He talked about how each night he wrote a journal of gratitude and could see the Lord's hand in his life.


I've decided that 2015 is my year! This year I'm breathe-ing (post to come about my one little word) more and I want to also come closer to my Heavenly Father. So I'm starting The Freckled Canvas 365 Thankful Days Project. It's easy, each day find something to be thankful for. That's it, just one thing that you are thankful you have, you saw, you did, anything! Take this year to make a change in your life with me!

I'll be posting on my instagram everyday and recapping here. So will you join me? Will you be thankful for 365 days? I know you can do it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so excited that you liked my post enough to comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home