This page has moved to a new address.

Anaheim Pepper and Cheese Appetizer

The Freckled Canvas: Anaheim Pepper and Cheese Appetizer

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Anaheim Pepper and Cheese Appetizer

Okay, it might sound weird but give it a chance. It's delicious, you can thank me later!

Take an anaheim or two for each person, wash them and ten cut a slit in them length wise.



Then take a cheese stick and stuff one in each anaheim.


Then throw it in the oven at 400 degrees until cheese melts. Different cheeses take different amounts of time so you'll just want to keep an eye on it. It took mine about seven to ten minutes to melt. I used this cheese-


Then voila! Deliciousness comes out of the oven!


"I said you could thank me later. It's later, Bert." Name that movie!

photos were taken with my iPhone 4S and post was put together using the blogger app


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so excited that you liked my post enough to comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home