This page has moved to a new address.

Best Dad EVER!

The Freckled Canvas: Best Dad EVER!

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Best Dad EVER!

I have pretty much the best dad ever! (But of course, I'm a little biased) He has gone to bat for me more times than I can count. He's picked me up and kissed my scrapes and put me back on my feet. He's the best dad anyone could ever ask for! 


He works so hard, and then he comes home EVERY wednesday to be there for the scouts. He never misses a scout activity, even if he hasn't spent a day at home in weeks. I've heard some of the scouts say he's the best Scout Master they've ever had. 


He supports each one of us in anything we do. Even if it's late at night, like this race he went to of Zac's. When I was in ballet, he brought me flowers each and every time I had a recital. He only missed one performance, and that was because he was halfway around the world adopting my brothers.


He's amazing with the primary, and really any kids! He's gonna be the best grandpa, and I can't wait for the day I have kids! 

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers in my life and in yours!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At June 16, 2013 at 9:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

He is a good dad!!! And a good friend. Happy Father's Day Gary!!!

 
At June 17, 2013 at 12:11 AM , Blogger Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

We are definitely blessed!

 

Post a Comment

I'm so excited that you liked my post enough to comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home