This page has moved to a new address.

"My Colors" book winners announced!

The Freckled Canvas: "My Colors" book winners announced!

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

"My Colors" book winners announced!

I know I'm a day late, sorry about that. But these books are definitely worth the wait! I put entries in order of timestamps.

The winners are...

Marilyn Duty and Bonny Day!
Email me at EmailEllieMurphy{at}gmail{dot}com by thursday and I'll put in the mail friday!

And don't worry if you didn't win, I'll be posting the easiest tutorial in the world about this later this week!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At July 1, 2013 at 11:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

AHHHHHHH! I never win anything :) thanks so much!

 

Post a Comment

I'm so excited that you liked my post enough to comment!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home